Top Nine Ways to Ensure Your Website Will Attract New Talent
Duration: 75 Minutes
Many candidates call the corporate career sites by their well earned nickname, Black Holes. Companies have done a great job conditioning candidates to avoid the HR processes and network around them to hiring managers because of the human resource focus on screening out candidates.
Adapt a business solution to the problem. Instead of making it harder to submit a resume on the corporate website, encourage it and then engage the candidates to refer better candidates for corporate positions. The secret of successful talent acquisition requires a 180 degree adjustment in thinking. Instead of screening out candidates, companies need to attract candidates by treating them as consumers. This webinar is critical for human resource business partners who are serious about talent acquisition because it outlines the steps needed to make this business transformation. This process is adapted from years of businesses honing marketing and sales processes. It is a new app for human resource business partners to apply all of the business process improvement techniques they have learned.
Objectives of the Presentation
Upon completing the session among other things, you'll learn answers to the following questions:
Why Should you Attend
- What is the most effective recruiting process to attract the best candidates?
- Why is a solid job description important?
- If the job description is so important, what element can we add that will attract the best qualified candidates?
- How do website marketing statistics impact your recruiting effort?
- What is the first step to improve your corporate website to attract new talent?
- How does a company make its website easier for candidates to use?
- Which are more important - Attracting passive candidates or attracting desperate candidates?
- What is the most important action that corporate marketing can do to improve recruitment?
- How do you determine whether your company is talking AT candidates or engaging them?
- Does your company test candidates' experience on your company website?
- Does your company feel it is important to recruit candidates - or force them to comply with your company's process?
- Do you buy from companies that you do not trust? Does your website and recruiting practice engender trust from candidates?
- Does your company continue to follow the same practice while hoping for different results - or is it willing to try something new in order to create a better result?
Many human resource professionals are under intense pressure to perform their jobs without adequate training in the recruiting or talent acquisition process. In this webinar, you'll learn how to improve your organization's corporate website and homepage to attract better candidates.
What is the current state in candidate attraction?
Who will Benefit
Successful recruiting is a sales process
- Social media
- Applicant tracking systems
- Black hole complaints from candidates
How to better attract candidates to website
- Identify need (Open employment requisition)
- Develop solution (Create meaningful job description)
- Sourcing potential clients (Sourcing qualified candidates)
- Needs analysis (Interviewing process)
- Make talent acquisition a priority on the website (No more four point font for careers)
- Post meaningful job descriptions
- Build reputation for engaging with candidates (Sincere social media)
- Business owners, Business Managers
- Supervisors, Small/Medium Company Executives
- Human Resource Managers, Corporate Recruiters, Hiring Managers
- Executives: CEO, CFO
- HR: Recruiters, Generalists, Directors, HR Business Partners