Recruiting for Hard to Fill Positions: Easiest isn't Always Best
Duration: 75 Minutes
Generally, staff within most companies will open a position without investigating why the previous person left to determine the root cause. Was the job description poorly written so sourcing identified the wrong talent? Was the manager inept? Did the incumbent get promoted? Wouldn't be nice to learn/review ways to look at the Recruiting Process on order to find the elusive passive candidate instead of the ever-posting desperate candidate? The purpose of this webinar is to help your company identify and deliver the best qualified candidate.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- What is the most effective recruiting process to attract the best candidates?
- Why is a solid job description important?
- If the job description is so important, what element can we add that will attract the best qualified candidates?
- Passive candidates require more work after you identify them
- How to drive Passive Candidates away
- Defeating the counter offer without experiencing, "All that work and a Failed Result!"
- How to lead your candidate to accepting an offer
The selection of better and more engaged employees leads to greater profitability, fewer human resource challenges, and greater retention. This information is critical for employers and leaders, who recognize the need to attract, identify and deliver better qualified candidates to grow their profitability and business.
Who will Benefit
- Recruiting mirrors the sales process
- Job description importance
- Effective candidate sourcing
- Work a career fair like RecruiterGuy!
- The value of natural curiosity while sourcing candidates
- Candidate relationship building to win!
- Win most of the counter offer wars!
- HR: Recruiters, Generalists, Directors, HR Business Partners
- Executives: CEO, CFO, CHRO
- Business Owners: Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Hiring Managers