Navigating the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Strategic Plan 2018-2022
Duration: 60 Minutes
The EEOC enforces federal anti-discrimination laws which apply to hiring, wages and benefits. The EEOC has two roles: prevention of law violations in the form of outreach, education and assistance programs, and enforcement by investigating, settling or litigating the laws.
In this webinar participants will learn about the three broad and overarching strategic objectives of the 2018-2022 EEOC strategic plans, outcome goals for each objective, and strategies of how the EEOC will reach those goals.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- The role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Anti-discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC
- Purposes of developing a strategic plan
- 3 key objectives of the 2018-2022 strategic plan
- Outcome Goals, strategies for achieving those goals, and performance measures for each of the key objectives
- Substantive changes to enforcement priorities
- Additional areas of focus by the EEOC
- Implications of the EEOC strategic plan for employers and employees
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) recently unveiled its Strategic Enforcement Plan for 2018-2022.
The EEOC establishes a Strategic Enforcement Plan every four years to prioritize and set forth strategies to integrate all components of their enforcement efforts. Enforcement efforts include having a sustainable impact in advancing equal employment opportunity and freedom from discrimination.
Who will Benefit
- Senior Leadership
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Managers and Supervisors