Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Discuss why sales processes and recruiting processes mirror each other
- Explain why job descriptions are important
- Describe how to utilize a company's differentiation when recruiting candidates
- Develop effective candidate interviews
- Are your recruiting efforts attracting the right employees?
- Explain how to create an effective onboarding strategy. Remember, there is no second First Impression!
- Describe best practices to retain talent
Recruitment, onboarding, and retention are interconnected. You cannot retain good people if you don't first hire good people and provide them the best tools to succeed. Effective Onboarding is a vital part of this process. HR team members are often too busy to think about best trends and practices or creative and new ways to recruit, onboard, and retain staff. In today's competitive employment market, this is a critical priority.
How to Recruit the Best When Your Company Can Afford Them
- Recruiting Process
- Job Description
- Effective Sourcing
- Magic Interviews
- Effective Candidate Selection
Great First Impression Onboarding
- Benefits Orientation
- Organization Orientation
- Industry Orientation
You Hired Them, Now Retain Them
Who will Benefit
- Set Performance Goals
- Manager/Direct Report One on One Meetings
- Importance of Communication
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Human Resources VPs, Directors, Managers, Representatives, Recruiters, Hiring Managers who want to recruit the best team
This is a high level best practices speech. Bill Humbert is presenting this speech at a National Speakers Association event in Salt Lake City on October 18.