Have you ever wondered how to make people accountable? Well, there's really no such thing as "making" people takes ownership. But there are some things you can do that will help foster accountability, and in the process make your project run smooth and profitably.
Objectives of the Presentation
In the workplace you might think that being accountable means you're the one who gets blamed when things go wrong. In fact, accountability is about helping people to take responsibility for their obligations.
It is up to you to make sure your team knows what they are supposed to do and that they have what they need to get the job done. This webinar gives you the tools to hold your employees accountable and create a positive workplace and help you to meet your goals.
Why Should you Attend
Accountability, done effectively, is a skill you can develop just like any other skill, and while it is not a difficult skill to acquire and hone, it does require a high degree of conscious effort. When you do it right, you'll also find it the fastest way to improve morale.
Who will Benefit
- Accountability Coin:" taking personal accountability and holding others accountable
- View people in such a way as to want things to work just as much as you do and that they are doing all they can to make that happen
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- The difference between Accountability and Responsibility
- Avoiding the Blame Game
- Human Resource Managers
- Human Resource Executives
- Human Resources Professionals and Consultants
- Vice Presidents of Administration
- Chief People Officers
- Organizational Development Managers
- Senior Operations Managers
- Directors of Learning and Development
- Risk Management Specialists Attorneys and Legal Staff Supervisors responsible for corrective action
- Employees who aspire to leadership positions