Auditing Laboratory Data Systems
Duration: 60 Minutes
The effective auditing of laboratory data systems is essential in order to ensure that the expectations of regulatory agencies are met. This webinar will provide details of the most common non-conformances and provide staff members, who are unfamiliar with laboratory computer systems with an understanding of the controls that are necessary to ensure the integrity of analytical data.
Why Should you Attend:
The webinar will teach participants the importance of correct data system configuration and what to look for during the audit. Businesses will benefit by reducing the risk of regulatory action as a result of failure to comply with current expectations.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The objectives of the presentation are to cover areas such as:
Who can Benefit:
- Categories of laboratory data system (GAMP)
- Lifecycle management, archiving and backup
- What counts as raw data?
- Protecting the integrity of analytical data
- General guidance on assigning user privileges
- Operating system configuration.
- Application configuration
- Controls appropriate for chromatography data systems
- Practices that aid compliance with data integrity requirements
- Examples from recent FDA warning letters
- Staff who are required to audit analytical operations who do not have a chemical QC background.
- Auditors who require updating on current regulatory expectations.
- QC staff who needs help in regulatory compliance.
- Staff who would like to understand the implications of data integrity for laboratory data systems.