Are you ready for the new ISO 45001:2018?
Duration: 90 Minutes
Increased global trade brings new health and safety challenges, which have driven the requirement for a worldwide OH&S management system standard, to enable international benchmarking and to raise the bar for health and safety in the workplace. Consequently, ISO have developed an international standard that will be applicable to organizations of any size, sector or location.
ISO 45001 will be a voluntary standard that is not legally binding but aims to help organizations to manage their OH&S risks and improve their performance to make people safer and healthier. Certification will help organizations to demonstrate that they have a robust OH&S system in place, boosting their reputation to customers and employees alike.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Overview of the key elements in ISO 45001
- Roadmap on how to easily migrate from an existing OH&S management system (such as OHSAS 18001, VPP, GLP, Chem Stewards or Responsible Care) to using ISO 45001
- How to assure alignment and integration with other ISO management system standards as one business operating system
- Understanding the steps involved in the ISO certification process
- How to minimize the administrative burden of documenting compliance
- Learn how ISO requirements are intended to be integrated within a business's site-specific management process and scale with your organization
- Take away valuable techniques that can be applied to your regulated performance-based compliance programs like OSHA's process safety management rule
- Understand how to integrate ISO 45001 with ISO 9001, 14001 and Responsible Care without creating dueling management systems or an administrative conundrum
Gain insight into the newly published International Organization for Standardization (ISO), standard (ISO 45001), due in March 12, 2018.
Learn how to manage OH&S risks that support your organizations sustainability initiatives, ensure employees are safer and healthier and increase profitability at the same time.
Gain understanding of how to deploy the appropriate methods and tools that translate your good intentions into visible improvements in OH&S performance.
Who will Benefit
- Overview of ISO 45001 requirements
- Synergy with OHSAS 18001
- Implementation steps necessary to migrate an existing OH&S management system to ISO 45001
- Critical success factors for any OH&S management system implementation
- Lean deployment methods to reduce administrative burden of multiple integrated systems
- How to scale your management system for small and medium sized organizations
- Review of the ISO certification process
EH&S Coordinators and anyone vested in Risk Management and safety improvement
- Safety and Health professionals
- Executive Leadership
- Health & Environmental Managers
- Plant and Facility Managers
- PSM Coordinators
- Corporate Safety Managers
- Sustainability Managers
- Business Development Leaders
- Quality Professionals
- ISO Administrators
- Insurance & Risk Managers