Amy Bergey has been working with QuickBooks, Computers and Accounting professionally for over 25 years. She received her Master's Degree in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University.
Working with her father Michael Block CPA, who owned a computer store and became a nationally recognized QuickBooks Expert , she has been able to help many small businesses set up accounting systems that are easy for them to understand and maintain.
She offers many types of convenient bookkeeping services that enable business owners to focus on their business instead of their accounting system. Her chief goal is to maximize profits for customers through the use of effective accounting practices and regular reporting.
She specializes in the following areas:
- QuickBooks Lessons
- Review and Clean Up of Company files in QuickBooks or other Accounting Software
- QuickBooks, Xero and Microsoft Certified
- New Business Set-up / Incorporations
- Data Conversions for transferring information from one software to another
- Remote Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Systems: Recommendations, Installations, Integration, & Hardware