Shadow Payroll of U.S. International Employees
Duration: 90 Minutes
Gain a better perspective of how to use shadow payroll to make your global company more cost efficient. If you are a global company deploying and maintaining talent around the world, this topic is for you.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- What is a 'Shadow Payroll'
- The importance of a shadow payroll
- Host country or home country payroll responsibilities
- Implementing a U.S. shadow payroll for international employees
- Various types of assignments: short, long and permanent
- Pay components associated with an expatriate compensation plan
- Expatriates payroll reporting and taxation requirements
- Most commonly used U.S. shadow payroll terminology
- Which tax method is used more common hypothetically, tax equalization or tax protection
Many human resources and payroll professionals are faced with many challenges when a U.S. employee is working abroad or when a foreign national is working in the U.S. managing a 'shadow payroll' can be complex and in some cases, if it's not managed correctly it can become costly to an employer. This topic will ease the compliance burden along with providing a better perspective of a shadow payroll.
Who will Benefit
- Payroll Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Global Mobility Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Outsourcing companies