Exporting to Mexico Webinar Series 4: Harmonized System Code Basics and Special Certificates
Duration: 90 Minutes
This last training program in the exclusive 4-part series will begin by illustrating the need for creating an international system code. This will be followed by an analysis of its structure to understand how domestic and international needs are addressed. The course will further detail how the methodology to classify is clearly stated by the system itself. Further, the most common misunderstandings between the U.S.A. and the Mexican customs authorities will also be covered.
Objectives of the Presentation
Why Should you Attend
- Harmonized System structure
- Origin of the Harmonized System code
- General rules, general notes, and explanatory notes
- How to classify
- Harmonized System coding: At an international level and at a national level
- Mexico classification ruling process
- Mexico import/export Harmonized System codes
The Harmonized System is used by more than 200 countries and economies as a basis for their customs tariffs and for the collection of international trade statistics. This course will examine the origin of the Harmonized System code, the general rules applicable and the Harmonized System coding at an international level and at a national level.
Who can Benefit
This webinar is a part of "Exporting to Mexico Webinar Series: Import Process, Custom Disputes, INCOTERMS & Harmonized System Code" Click here to know more.
- Freight Forwarders
- Customer Brokers
- Global Trade Professionals
- Trade Compliance Personnel
- Manufacturers seeking to export their products to Mexico
- Logistics Personnel